Thursday, July 12, 2012

Ole Henriksen Truth Serum Collagen Booster Review

Ole Henriksen Truth Serum Collagen Booster

I originally came about this item as a free sample included with one of my purchases from sephora, and after trying it, I immediately fell in love with it, and ended up finding a good deal (once again at Sephora) and I was suprised to find a great deal, the Naked Truth set for $22. The Naked Truth set comes with a 15ml bottle of Ole Henriksen's Truth Serum Collagen Booster, and also comes with truth crème advanced hydration creme.

($48.00 for 1.0 oz.) is described as “a high-potency vitamin C complex that prevents and corrects signs of aging while promoting brightness.” It contains 10% vitamin C. This is supposed to firm, smooth, feel weightless, absorb quickly, and provide “instant and long-term hydration.”

This little bottle goes a long way. You only need one or two squirts and rub it in. It is very spreadable, and it absorbs very quickly. The squirt cap I think is perfect, because it give out just enough for one use, and enables me to maximize every bottle. Although, I do hold the cap directly into my hand, the first time I didnt hold it directly into my hand and it flew, well, not in my hand. LOL

The results I feel are instant. I could feel my face evening itself out immediately after use. and after applying my foundation, the collagen really made a different. My wrinkle that I am so determined to get rid of appeared to barely be visible!

My mom also tried this product, and she fell in love with it. Like I said, instant results, I love instant results. I get kind of impatient, and hoping to see instant results and get bummed out when I dont notice any. Thats why my mom and I fell in love with this product. It works great, and I love it, the only downside I see is the price, $48, although paying for it is well worth the product, and the other downside, it works short term and instantly, but does it last long term? I'll have to get back to you on that when Im in between bottles and waiting for my other to arrive.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog